As you join me in coming before our Lord, please pray:
– that I would persevere to be faithful in prayer and time in His Word daily;
– for continued bodily protection, heath and safety;
– that peace and justice would flourish in this land, and for wisdom to be granted to our leaders and elected officials;
– that I would have an ever deepening heart for those who do not yet know Him, as I learn to share in His suffering for millions of Nepali’s struggling under Hinduism’s exhausting, endless burden;
– that over the coming months and years, I would be increasingly equipped (in Word, language, skill and heart) to minister to the Nepali patients who come to Tansen Mission Hospital for care, and that there would be many opportunities to share the love of Christ with a people desperately hungry to hear of Him.